Friday, July 6, 2012

Talk About It, Be About It

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. (1 Peter 2:9, 10 NKJV)

Do not lose sight of what you are destined to gain by the sizes of your disasters. GOD! Yes I ,shouted to make sure you realize who you choose to think will fail you. It is OUR GOD.He will take you through it to get you to it. Which is eternal happiness and a guaranteed end to all this world's two minute sales pitches trying to get to to sell your salvation by buying into a whole lotta nothing. Don't sell your spot in God's family to the world. God just wants your eyes and your ears and He will move you. You ask Him, He WILL DELIVER YOU OUT OF ANYTHING for free...in HIS TIME

Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O Lord, for Your names sake! For Your righteousness sake bring my soul out of trouble. In Your mercy cut off my enemies, And destroy all those who afflict my soul; For I am Your servant. (Psalm 143:9-12 NKJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment