Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ready When You Are

God has no sense of time. We are unfortunately obsessed with it. This one contradiction can cause a multitude of unrealistic conflicts within our hearts and in our lives.
We want what we want when we ask. Whether its a piece of candy, a relationship, a job, an answer. God wants all of what we ask for to be given if it will glorify Him as well as somehow promote us in this life. His no could be a gift. We don't know why we get unnerved when we pray hard and do not receive the answer we want when we ask. He knows why so regardless we should be ready to receive His grace and blessings when He is ready to deliver on his promises.
I am a witness to feeling lost and alone and for no good reason. To being devastated about a betrayal, a lost job, or unrecoverable love. However. I am also a witness to His recovery of all I thought I had lost and the distribution of double my portion.
Do not grieve when you feel like you have nothing. The more He removed He will restore in His timing and the more we will turn to Him and praise Him in the processes of trial.
Unlike our failing loyalty He knows no lie and His Word is the only truth we are graciously even able to apply to our lives through Jesus.
Live gratefully and you will live greatly..

" For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive. Because you have said, The Lord has raised up prophets for us in Babylon"(Jeremiah 29:11-15 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment