Saturday, June 9, 2012

From Emptiness To Everything

Just when you fall on your face remember to look up and smile. Every fall leaves the scars that remind us that we got up once and will do it again. The key to one who succeeds and one who fails is belief. Belief in themselves, belief in their ability, belief in their strength.
I used to believe in all those things but still failed every time. I pushed, I pulled, I got pushed, I got pulled. Just when I gave up on myself Jesus gave victory to me. Just when I realized I was not the victor, He made one out of me.
We are not able to do anything without belief. In the One within ourselves, our ability, our strength. Jesus is all of those and in Him the wretched hollows of our lack become the garden of abundance.
I am no hero, but He is and with emptiness in myself comes everything through Him.

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O Lord, for Your names sake! For Your righteousness sake bring my soul out of trouble. In Your mercy cut off my enemies, And destroy all those who afflict my soul; For I am Your servant. (Psalm 143:8-12 NKJV)"

No comments:

Post a Comment